Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cold Weather Favorites

Things are going to start getting busy over here. Nate finally had his test. After over a month of studying every day for hours & hours... it's over! YAY! But now all of his residency interviews start, which means a lot of traveling for him & a few days alone for me for the next few months. On the bright side it is my favorite time of year & I have a lot of fun things planned!! :)

 It has been getting a little cooler here lately. We had our first frost the other day & it has been so windy. We run/walk outside practically every day, so when it is entirely too chilly to handle we bundle up with our hats, gloves & scarves. I am a scarf obsessed person. I buy a new one every year & of course I have to buy a hat that matches. With even colder weather just around the corner I thought it would be fun to put together some favorite cold weather accessories I've stumbled across.


I saw these boots on Pinterest with red laces & I died. I'm typically not a "red" person, but I have found myself so drawn to it lately. I am in desperate need of a new winter boot, so I will keep my fingers crossed they make their way in to my closet. :)


Hope you all are having a happy week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment