Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Yes, it has gluten in it!

It was Nate's birthday this week so we went to a new restaurant in Hershey called "The Mill." It was an old feed mill (hence the name) & everything is open beam with old wood & brick. The food was pretty good, but it was a little too high class for Nate & I. But in a couple of weeks we are thinking of going back for trivia night in their upstairs bar.



I made him his favorite large cookie "cake" with a boat load of icing on top. I beautifully sang "Happy Birthday" & Joey tried to lick/paw the cake so that he could claim it for himself (no such luck). I got Nate a pour over coffee maker that he is now infatuated with.




I hope it was a great birthday love :)

Last Sunday we continued our tradition of "Soup Sunday." We decided on french onion since I have never had it. It was really easy & delicious. Although our apartment still smells of onions.
You can find the recipe we used here.


There is a new print making its way into the shop this week. Be sure to check it out!

Happy Wednesday! We're almost to the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment