Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Our Halloween

I can hardly believe it is already November! Craziness. October flew by, but it ended on a really fun note! My sister had a Halloween themed party for her birthday & it was a great time! Nate & I went as a cowboy & a leopard. My sister Mckenzie & her boyfriend went as Amy & Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory & my sister Whitney (the host) was a Sugar Skull. It's always so much fun to dress up! :) It'll be nice to have kids someday, so we can actually go Trick-or-Treating without getting any funny looks! Plus the free candy... SCORE!

Mckenzie & I baked some festive cupcakes





Hope you all had a fun Halloween! Let the holiday season officially begin! :)

...by the way... the CMA Awards are tonight! I'm so excited! I'll miss my girl T. Swift, but hello, Luke Bryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment