Monday, January 19, 2015

Hearts Desire

I can hardly believe Valentine's Day is less than a month away. The bright reds & pretty pinks make these really cold Winter days seem a little warmer & they bring a tiny glimmer of Spring. So I've put together a list of goodies to make the days leading up to Valentine's Day a little more festive, including the prettiest glitter shoes you've ever seen & a pink tote. :)



I have a mini obsession on my hands. I found this Instagram feed (@humansofny) a little while back that completely reeled me in (I'm probably so late to the game on this one). I look so forward to reading the mini stories each day & I'm so tempted to buy the book because I love it that much. It's such a simple concept, but incredibly inspiring. Check it out :)

P.S. I'm not going to lie... it would be really nice to have a full on snowstorm right about now. Around this time last year we were skipping work, snowed in & loving it.

There are a couple new Valentines-ish prints in my shop! Feel free to take a peek :)

Have a happy day! :)

1 comment: