Wednesday, February 18, 2015

So Many Books, So Little Time


It doesn't seem possible that it is already the middle of February. We are still trudging through the cold and snow & it is still the perfect time to curl up with a good book. It has been a long time since I have read a book in its entirety. Not that I haven't wanted to, but simply because it is hard to find the time. I am currently working on Lena Dunham's Not That Kind of Girl. It's funny & entertaining and I really hope to finish it in the near future.

I have listed a few books below that have caught my attention recently.

Shotgun Lovesongs


Four boyhood friends return to the small Wisconsin town they were raised in. Each has built very different lives from one another, but they have one thing in common... Beth.

You Should Have Known


A pediatric oncologist has the perfect life, but some unexpected things begin to happen & her life may not have been as perfect as she once thought it was.

A Little Something Different


This is the love story of two college students told from 14 different viewpoints.

Inside of A Dog


I am a dog lover. So, every time I go to a book store I always pick this book up, even though I know I have already looked at it 100 trillion times. It's about what dogs know & how they think & it paints the picture of what it might be like to be a dog. 

One More Thing Stores and Other Stories


From the little bit I have read of the book above, I would highly recommend it. It made me laugh out loud & the mini stories are so clever. They are all separate stories, so you could read one a day & not be lost if you miss a couple two, three or a months worth of days in between. 

Writing is definitely a talent I'm envious of, but that's besides the point...

Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment