Wednesday, June 10, 2015

We Have A Place to Call Home!

We have an apartment! Finally! A real, true, newly constructed, pretty, pretty apartment! 

It has a garage, a fireplace, new appliances, a washer & dryer (like legit, none of that stack-able nonsense), hardwood floors; I could go on and on and on and on and on... but I won't bore you with all the glitzy details.

We couldn't be more excited. It's in a great location & did I mention it's brand new? No you say? Let me say it again, it's brand new!!!  And it's all ours! Pinch me.

We get to shop for new furniture too! You know, all the big stuff... sofa, table & chairs, bed, entertainment center. I can hardly contain myself. Literally. I might pee my pants from all this excitement!


A photo to show our enthusiasm! 



We live so close to basically everything. The city is a hop, skip & a jump, there are trails galore & any type of restaurant you could possibly dream of. It's been raining cats & dogs since we moved in, but we can hardly wait for the nice weather to come so we can explore our new city.

Side note: We saw Mumford and Sons a week ago on Coney Island & they were ah-mazing!


Another sidenote: I've added a new chalkboard print to my shop along with 2 original painting prints! 

Happy Wednesday! :) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment