Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Fun

It has been a really good summer so far & we still have a lot of fun things to check off our bucket list! One thing that was not on our bucket list however was stand-up paddle boarding. I have always wanted to do this, but we've never lived in an area that had it available or if we found a rental on vacation it was crazy expensive! 

Now we finally live in a city with water in all directions! We found a rental place & they had such good prices that we just couldn't pass it up! I was excited & a ball of nerves at the same time. I'm a pretty big chicken when it comes to any body of water that isn't a pool, so a lake definitely fits into that category. I hate not knowing what is below me because lets be real here, anything could be at the bottom of a lake... ew. But after realizing I had impeccable balance & seeing, for the most part, to the bottom of the lake I really, really enjoyed it! It's actually easier than I thought it would be & insanely relaxing, plus a great work out. It's something we hope to do a couple more times before the summer is gone. If only we could train Joey to sit on the board with us...





I've recently added some new prints to my shop. So be sure to check them out! 

Have a happy week! :) XO



No comments:

Post a Comment