Monday, August 24, 2015

House Tour

Ok, so we don't really live in a house, it's a cute little apartment, but it's where we call home! It's the perfect size for our little family & we couldn't be happier with it!

I've seen house tours on other blogs & I liked the idea to do one. We've been here a couple of months & still have a bit of work to do in the decorating department, but I wanted to get some photos up of what our home looks like before the holidays get here!



We really love our living room & most of all the couch. It was one of the home items we couldn't wait to purchase! I would still love to get a couple more pillows, but I just haven't found the perfect ones yet.



Another item on the future shopping list are a couple of bar stools. We have extra chairs in our garage for seating, but it would be so nice to have seating at the counter!




The foyer to our bedroom is one of my favorite little areas! 


Our bedroom is the one room that needs the most decorating attention. I need to hang photos, buy side table lamps & possibly do a some rearranging. Our dresser situation kind of bothers me. I don't have a photo, but our side tables are mismatched, but I kind of like it that way! They're the same height & same colors, so they go well together!

I will be sure to post more photos as I complete all the projects on my to do list. And of course I will share photos of all the holiday decorations, which I'm so excited for!

Happy Monday! :) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment