Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Baby Clothes Ramblings

Baby clothes. Ugh. They will be the death of me in all their teeny, tiny, "awwww" squealing glory.

You literally (or maybe only me?) can't just stop at one thing because every. single. thing. is so freaking adorable. I have had countless occasions where I have no less than 10 tabs open in my browser with each shopping cart full. Then I instantly close them all when I even sense a glimmer of actually clicking "checkout."

Don't let me fool you though. I've absolutely bought some of those "awww" inducing baby clothes, but quite literally only a couple. One of the downfalls of not finding out the gender is you can't buy those cute pink dresses or handsome bow-tie outfits. But thank GAWD real little lads wear pink & blue is the prettiest of colors on tiny ladies or we'd be shit outta luck. Plus Dr. Nate says "the best thing for a baby is to be naked." Noted. This for sure means this kid will be best dressed in that sweet little birthday suit of his/hers & clearly save us money on any real baby clothes.


I love love LOVE small shops & the first things I bought for baby were from small businesses run by insanely inspiring women. When I first found out we were expecting I instantly purchased a SollyBaby Wrap. It was literally the first item we purchased & I'm beyond excited to put it to use once baby arrives. It is the softest material & they have the prettiest color options.

June & January is another shop I have high on my list of small businesses. We bought the sweetest little hat & I plan on making many more purchases through them. Their clothes are simple & bright which I'm completely obsessed with.

Baby bonnets. I mean c'mon, is there anything sweeter? Gimme all of them. :)


If you or someone you know is expecting a little one you should absolutely check out these small businesses. :) Or if you know of any really great small shops please let me know!

Happy Wednesday! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment