Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Easter Goodies


I've personally never hosted a holiday gathering (can't wait for that day!), but Nate & I always try to be festive in any way we can as a holiday approaches. Breakfasts (our favorite), dinners, activities.... the list goes on.

Easter is no exception. It's always so fun to decorate with all the bright, cheery colors & the hopes of warm, Spring weather. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect Spring wreath for our front door to ring in that much desired warmer weather!

Coloring Easter eggs is always one of my favorite things to do this time of year & eating them... but my absolute most favorite thing to do, no matter the time of year, is to bake! 

I'm probably extra excited to do some Easter baking this year since Nate & I both gave up sweets for Lent. Let me tell you, as a pregnant gal that has been craving sweets nonstop, the struggle has been real. I may have snuck a few doughnuts within those 40 days... judge me hard.

I'm definitely, without a shred of doubt, baking cupcakes. Big, fat chocolate on chocolate cupcakes. with butt-loads of sprinkles. I'm really convinced I'm a cupcake master. I would never claim to be a good cook, but damnit this girl can bake! No boxed cupcakes here folks, I make those mouthful of deliciousness' from scratch. I also stumbled across these raspberry lemon sticky buns I plan on whipping up.

I've put together a list of some things I'm loving for Easter entertaining & baking!

Let the planning (and Cadbury egg eating) begin! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment