Tuesday, June 7, 2016

34 Week Bump Update


How far along: 34 weeks - baby is the size of a pineapple!
Gender: No idea.
Weight Gain: 25 lbs.
Stretch marks: Not one. Fingers double crossed now.
Maternity clothes: A couple maxi dresses & I'm on the hunt for a pair of maternity shorts.
Sleep: Eh, decent, but I wake up my my hand print in my tummy from holding it up all night. haha
Best moment of the week: Going to the farmers market for the first time this season & an arts festival. 
Worst moment of the week:  An eye exam & finding out I'm blind as a bat.
Miss anything: Being able to tie my shoes easily.
Movement: Tons & tons.
Cravings: Still fresh fruit & veggies with the occasional chocolate.
Symptoms: Some minor heartburn at night.
Belly Button in or out: I don't even know what it is at this point. We'll call it strange...
Queasiness or sickness: None.
Looking forward to: Our baby shower this weekend!!! :)


1 comment: