Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday I'm In Love

Happy Friday!!! (and more importantly, National Doughnut Day)


It's the first weekend of June & with Memorial Day already behind us, it is surely the unofficial start to Summer! My favorite season for sure with all the warm sunshine & water. 

The weather is supposed to be sun filled & perfect. We're headed to a local festival along the Erie Canal that we've heard a lot of great things about. We're also making our first trip of the season to the farmers market & I can hardly contain myself. I will be stuffing my pie hole with the fresh blueberry, cream cheese filled bagels. They're my jam.

What will you be doing on this glorious weekend?


These photos will blow your mind.

Mean tweets to kick off the NBA Championship games.

26 TV events you can't miss or can save for a rainy summer day (letter "G" is depressing & can't wait for letter "X").

I might be behind on this, but I had my first "cold soup" & it was ahhh-mazing! Here are some recipes to whip up on those hot summer days.

A children's hospital where pets can visit. Yay!

Magazine cover talk.

Two words: Ryan. Gosling.



Have a happy, happy weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment