Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hospital Bag

Holy Mother of Dragons. We are about 2 weeks (or less... or more...) away from meeting the newest member of this family. We couldn't be more excited & honestly a bit terrified at the same time. We installed the car seat, finally settled on names & finished all the tiny details of the nursery. We are in love with how it turned out & can't wait to share photos after this little babe is born.

I thought I would share what's in my hospital bag. Obviously I'm new at this & not entirely sure how long we will be in the hospital, but I wanted to be prepared for at least a day or two.


For Mama - 
Nursing bra. I purchased these to start out with since I have absolutely no idea & they look super comfy.
Comfortable sleepwear. I bought myself some super soft shorts & a button up shirt in the next size up to wear the first couple of days.
Seamless underwear
Makeup bag
Nipple balm & nursing pads
Comfortable clothes to wear home. Most likely a loose dress. You know, like totally Kate Middleton style... Ha.

For Baby - 
Baby hat, mittens & swaddle (Nate says we will get all this in the hospital, but I can't wait for the babe to wear the little things we've picked out).
Coming home outfit
Pacifier (I have one packed, but we are thinking of waiting a little bit before we introduce it).

Extras - 
Boppy/nursing pillow
Car seat
Chargers, iPad, camera
Magazines & games
Anything else the Daddy would like to pack

And there you have it folks. It's just a waiting game now. I seriously don't know what to do with myself now that everything is ready. We've been trying to spend as much quality time together as just the two of us & spoil our dog before his little dog world changes.


Happy Tuesday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment