Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It's Summer!

Happy Summer! :)

We went paddle boarding over the weekend & it was an absolute perfect day! I was slightly worried about my balance, but I didn't fall in once! We most definitely need to live near a body of water.


Paddle boarding was on my list of things to do before the baby arrives, but we've also got ourselves a full on summer bucket list for after that little nugget gets here too!

1. Wake up & take a sunrise walk
2. Make pizza on the grill
3. Food truck rodeo
4. Go on a picnic or two
5. Go to the farmer's market
6. Spend an entire day at the lake
7. Make homemade popsicles
8. Go to the drive-in theater
9. Go fishing
10. S'mores
11. Attend an art festival
12. Try out a new brewery
13. Have an early morning breakfast at the park

It just became apparent to me that most of these involve food in some way...


What do you have on your summer bucket list!? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment