Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday I'm In Love

Totally blowing my mind that it is already July! I feel like this every summer when July arrives, but probably more so this year since it is baby month! We have family coming in to town for the 4th & have a few fun things planned! :)

We went to our first food truck rodeo of the summer & that deliciousness below is known as "poutine."  It's a Canadian dish of french fries, cheese curds, gravy & topped off with basically whatever the heck you want! I decided on the egg and bacon & Nate got the pulled pork. Holy balls. It was amazing!


A few links to kick off your holiday weekend!

This kids epic stare down.

This sweet dog. Melt my heart into a puddle.

I originally saw the kid version of these & loved them, but then found out they also come in adult sizes! Yes, please.

81 thoughts I had during the GOT finale. Quite literally sums up all my reactions.

I want this & this & these. Damn you Anthropologie.

Mmm. Grilling recipes to cram your pie hole with this holiday weekend.


Happy Fourth of July! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment