Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fall Mini Style Favorites

I have loved having Theo in just a diaper with all the high summer temperatures, but I am more than ready to dress him in all the adorable Fall clothes! I am gladly hunting down a new wardrobe for the little dude since he is growing like a weed! 

 I have put together a few of my favorite finds lately for all you boy mamas & things I would without a doubt dress a little gal in!

Cardigan // Bear Hat // Booties // Romper // Bow // Dress // Bloomers // Ballet Flats

I also bought Theo these pajamas for Halloween & these! You can never have too many holiday jammies... especially when they are grown out of so quickly!

Are there any cute Fall mini styles you have your eyes on??? Hope everyone is having a great week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment