Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A Case of the Mondays

I know it's Tuesday, but we had such a fun Monday that my "case of the Mondays" has set in today.


Theo's name did not make the list, but we've been told his name is "sooo hipster." There are a handful of names included that I really love though! 

Oscar nominations! I don't know about you, but we always try to watch all of the films up for best picture. We have managed to watch "La La Land" & absolutely adored it. The soundtrack has been on repeat & I would watch it a million more times.

This pub looks so neat! You can have a drink & do good!

This is long, but well worth the read. 

On the menu this week. Today would have been perfect with the snow falling outside.

"Let's Make America Kind Again..."



Happy Tuesday! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment