Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Things I'm Loving Right Now




Recently, Tropicana released a probiotic juice. I'm not a huge fan of yogurt, but I always deal with eating it because of all the probiotics that some yogurts contain. Naturally, I had to try this juice out & it was really, really good!

This mask. I have been using it every few days & I've seen such a difference in my skin already.

I have tried a few dry shampoos & I never understood how they worked or why people would even waste their money on them. Then I became a mom & realized I'm not able to wash my hair every day. So, I tried a couple more & I finally found one that works perfectly for me! 

I try to run regularly, but sometimes things get in the way of that happening (I hate running on the treadmill). I found these videos that are so simple to incorporate into the days I'm unable to go for a run.

Bookclub. I'm loving this so much. I always stick to one type of book & this is forcing me to get out of my comfort zone!

These. I have always loved their workout clothes.


Happy midweek! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment