Wednesday, July 23, 2014

May The Forest Be With You...

I'm the furthest thing from a Star Wars fan, but the title seemed appropriate for this post. 


This past weekend we went for a bit of an outdoor adventure. It felt good to have a relaxing moment since we were traveling home the last few weeks. Joey thoroughly enjoyed the weekend outside and I like to think  it had something to do with all three of us being together! We went for a hike and had a mini picnic of sorts. Joey was able to be off his leash for a good portion of the hike, which was a win for us all! 










Sunday we spent the day at the pool and went for a bike ride, per usual. With these moments of down time we were able to do a little reading! Nate read Gone Girl and loved it, so naturally I have to read it as well. I must say it completely reels you in and you never want to put it down! I hope to finish it by the end of the week because I sooooo want to read The Maze Runner. I have a lot of catching up to do since there are many great looking movies coming out this Fall based on books!

I've also been hard at work getting my Etsy shop ready. Our tiny dining room is full of chalkboards at the moment, but I have a few prints completed and I think they turned out really well!


We have some of Nate's family coming to visit this weekend, as well as the possibility of my family and next weekend we will be traveling home again (it'll be well worth it, but more on that in a later post...).

What day is it, what day is it.... Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment