Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Funsies.

We went North of the Wall (in other words: our parents homes) for the second weekend in a row for more family fun. We had a picnic with Nate's family & then a graduation party for my cousin. It was a fun day! I drove my sister's Volkswagon Beetle thinking I was hot stuff. That didn't go so well since it didn't have A/C & we (I) were sweating like crazy! At least we were able to go night swimming at the end of it all!


We raced back to Hershey on Sunday so that we could catch the World Cup final, we both knew Germany would win, from the very start I might add! Afterwards we went for a bike ride, which has become somewhat of a Sunday ritual, to pick flowers. It ends up being quite the work out for me since I have a one speed. We ended the weekend with facials (Nate included) and ice cream!

(I think Joe enjoyed the wind in his hair)




 I can't end without posting a chalkboard photo.


We could really use some sunshine! It has been nothing but a downpour!
Happy (late) Monday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment