Monday, August 25, 2014

Couples Session Photos

It is almost the end of the August. Pretty Fall scents will begin filling the air, football season will be in full swing & our one year wedding anniversary will be here before we know it. But the end of August also means it's my birthday! :)  & I received an early birthday gift with our couples session photos.









I wore my wedding dress for part of the session because I absolutely love it & how I felt in it the day of our wedding, so why not wear it a second time? Plus, on your wedding day things are so hectic & it was nice to fully enjoy those moments together during our session. We are sooo thrilled with how our photos turned out!
A big thank you goes to Danielle Lutz Photography

Second outfit: Pink dress sold out, but similar here, gold belt, bar necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment