Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall Favorites + A Shop Opening

Fall is probably my favorite season, but then I think well, so is summer & spring & winter... maybe I'm a wee bit indecisive.  It's made up of pretty colors, crisp air, football on Sundays, (& Mondays & Thursdays & Fridays & Saturdays), & who can forget apple cider & pumpkins! 

In honor of the cooler weather ahead, I have rounded up a few of my favorite finds.



What is on your Fall wishlist? :)

Also, I am so excited to announce that my Etsy shop, August Ann Creations is now OPEN! It is full of my hand drawn chalkboards that have been turned into digital art prints. So, please, please, please take a peek! There is a link at the top of this page to my shop. :) Next week I will be adding a few Fall inspired prints! :)


Thank you for looking! I'm so happy to be sharing these with everyone! 
 Happy Hump Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment