Thursday, November 20, 2014

Holiday Style

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching! With holiday cheer having filled the stores extra early this year, I've been thinking of the holidays non-stop for a few months now. I've already started listening to Christmas music daily & I've been tempted on more than one occasion to watch Christmas movies! Once that big beautiful turkey filled holiday is over, Christmas will be in full swing! :)

One of the seemingly big trends this year is buffalo check. I personally love it & would buy everything imaginable in that pattern if I could afford it. This style is perfect for holiday parties & the night before Christmas!


Skirt / Pants / Coat / Shoes / Blanket / Pajamas / Slippers 

I'm absolutely obsessed with the pajamas at Victoria's Secret. They have onesies & leggings galore. I would love for my husband sisters & I to be matching Christmas morning & I think those PJ's above would be just the fit.

I also found these super cute festive sweatshirts. The best way to spread Christmas cheer....

What is your favorite holiday trend? I will be sharing some stocking stuffer ideas soon!  And don't forget I have stocked my shop full of Christmas goodies! Be sure to check them out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment