Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Advent Calendar

Since we are officially in the countdown to Christmas I thought I would share the activities we will be doing for our advent calendar. This is the first one either of us have ever done & I decided to make my own calender. I found some super cute ideas on Pinterest (obviously), but then I totally ditched those since we're short on space.

I planned these activities in advance, knowing some plans we had going on during the month. I simply bought some miniature envelopes & printed each activity on a slip of paper. Here is our list! :)


25. Make a Christmas chalkboard
24. Make paper snowflakes
23. Drink hot chocolate
22. Decorate outside
21. Listen to Christmas music
20. Get our Christmas tree
19. Get Christmas cards ready for mailing
18. Do a Christmas word search
17. Shop for charity gift
16. Make peanut butter pinecones for the birds
15. Eat by candlelight
14. Wear ugly Christmas sweaters
13. Go to Hershey Sweet Lights
12. Make Christmas goodies
11. Package Christmas treats
10. Visit animal shelter to deliver goodies
9. Make Christmas themed breakfast for dinner
8. Walk around the neighborhood to look at Christmas lights with Joey
7. Go to the bookstore to pick out a Christmas book
6. Camp under the Christmas tree (for real)! 
5. Read our Christmas book
4.Open our stockings
3.Drink holiday coffee
2. Attend Christmas Eve mass 
1. Kiss under mistletoe


Sometimes we just get so busy & forget about the spirit of the season. Nate & I don't have any kids at the moment (unless you count fur babies), but I hope some of these activities bring the magic of Christmas into our home this year! :)

Merry Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment