Monday, December 1, 2014

Our Holiday Weekend

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We had such a nice weekend with family! Friday we just relaxed since we were so stuffed from all the yummy food the day before! We watched Christmas movies & ate leftovers all day while snuggling with all the puppies. :) Saturday Nate & I went on a wine tasting with our families (minus a couple). It was such a fun time! :)


Now we are back in Hershey & finally starting on our own Christmas decorations! So excited! Nate & I fill mini stockings for each other each year before we travel home for the holiday. It's a little something special that just the two of us get to do. I have put together a few his & her stocking stuffer ideas.


Bottle Opener // Socks // Whiskey Rocks
Candle // Lipstick // Ring Dish

I just ordered one of those candles in Amaretto Nog & I can hardly wait to get it in the mail!
Plus you can't forget about your pet for the holidays! I know Joey loves opening gifts!

Happy Monday! :)

PS. today is the last day to use code BLACKFRIDAY in my shop for 25% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment