Monday, December 29, 2014

Holiday Happenings

It is hard to believe Christmas is over. You spend so much time preparing for, getting excited about & trying to soak in every single happy moment & then it all comes to an end far too quickly! It was absolutely a Merry Christmas full of family & lots of laughs. Wrapping gifts is one of my favorite things to do. Hunting for the perfect wrapping paper & gift tags & making them as pretty as possible then watching everyone rip them open. I made a mental note to only get Joey a roll of wrapping paper as a gift since he loved tearing it apart.



 Nate finally got his beer brewing kit, I got my pretty white dish set, my youngest sister gifted the entire family with a DVD of family videos, my other sister gave everyone handmade gifts & hopefully everyone loved their presents just as much as we loved ours. My uncle also gave the entire family shirts for the Omaha Storm Chasers since my cousin just got his first grown up job with them! :)

Most serious dog ever...

(My parents tree)


I was given the game Cards of Humanity & was excited, mixed with a bit of nervousness to play it. The nervous feeling went away rather quickly as it became apparent that my family is a bunch of naughty minded individuals. It was one of the funniest games to play & we all highly recommend it to anyone who is not easily offended.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday & has an even happier New Year! Nate & I are traveling to New York City for New Years Eve & we are sooo excited!

Happy Monday friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment