Sunday, January 24, 2016

13 & 14 Weeks

I'm only like 3 - 4 months into this & I'm already getting behind on chalkboards! I will blame it on the fact that I still don't appear pregnant & find myself forgetting for brief moments ;)


How far along: 13 weeks - baby is the size of a peach!
Gender: It will remain a surprise! 
Weight Gain: I was up a pound from my normal weight at the last appointment. Although, it was in the afternoon right after lunch... so I'm not entirely sure how accurate that is!
Stretch marks: None yet & hopefully it stays that way!
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Sleep: It's been alright. I have the strangest dreams...
Best moment of the week: Having a great appointment & hearing the baby's heartbeat!
Worst moment of the week: The weekend came & went in the blink of an eye.
Miss anything: Still wishing I could have a hoagie...
Movement: Not yet! 
Cravings: Still chocolate milk & cereal
Queasiness or sickness: I have actually had a really great week! Fingers crossed
Looking forward to: Our next appointment so Nate can hear the heartbeat & of course the next ultrasound! :)




How far along: 14 weeks - baby is the size of a lemon! This is the first week I've noticed a tiny tummy starting, although this photo could just be my lunch...
Gender: It will remain a surprise! 
Weight Gain: Still only up about a pound or 2 as far as I know. I will find out for sure at my next appointment in a couple of weeks.
Stretch marks: None yet!
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I have purchased a few items in the next size up to be prepared.
Sleep: It's been alright. I've had a few uncomfortable nights for some reason.
Best moment of the week: Nate had about a full day & a half off! It was super nice to spend some quality time with him :)
Worst moment of the week: A really rough day of morning sickness.
Miss anything: Feeling completely good.
Movement: Not yet! 
Cravings: Fruit, chocolate milk (surprise) & macaroni and cheese
Queasiness or sickness: I was doing so well for quite a while & just the other day I had a horrible day, probably the worst yet.
Looking forward to: Still excited for our next appointment so Nate can hear the heartbeat & we're making a trip to IKEA soon, weather permitting...

Joey has really been getting into these baby photos... literally. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment