Tuesday, February 2, 2016

15 Weeks



How far along: 15 weeks - baby is the size of an orange!
Gender: It will remain a surprise! 
Weight Gain: According to the scale at home I'm up about 3 pounds. I've tried not to weigh myself, but I was just sooo tempted 
Stretch marks: None yet & hopefully it stays that way!
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but my pants are beginning to be uncomfortable around my stomach.
Sleep: Still having the weirdest dreams & so many of them.
Best moment of the week: One of Nate's friends has a hand held ultrasound machine so we were able to see the baby long before our scheduled ultrasound. Nate actually did the ultrasound himself which was super neat! :)
Worst moment of the week: Wishing we could have been a part of massive snowstorm Jonas (although it was more than a week ago now)!
Miss anything: Having comfortable sleep.
Movement: Not yet or at least I don't think...
Cravings: Strawberries & any type of fruit really.
Queasiness or sickness: I have thankfully had an uneventful week in this department.
Looking forward to: My appointment this week. It will be the first time Nate is able to hear the heartbeat :) & of course the Super Bowl this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment