Tuesday, February 16, 2016

17 Week & 18 Week Bump Updates


Finally I am caught up on bump updates :) Hallelujah! 


I wrote this when I really was 17 weeks. I just never got around to posting it.
How far along: 17 weeks - baby is the size of a turnip!!
Gender: It will remain a surprise! 
Weight Gain: 4 pounds, but it feels like so much more since I've basically been surviving on chocolate cupcakes.
Stretch marks: None yet! 
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Sleep: Pretty good, but I wish I could just sleep on my stomach again...
Best moment of the week: We started looking at names! It's definitely going to be a long haul since we can't seem to agree on anything.
Worst moment of the week: The fact that football season is officially over.
Miss anything: For some reason I would love a good Bloody Mary...
Movement: Pretty sure I haven't felt any, but sometimes I do wonder!
Cravings: Chocolate
Queasiness or sickness: Nope
Looking forward to: the three day weekend ahead.




and I really am 18 weeks THIS week! :)
How far along: 18 weeks - baby is the size of a sweet potato.
Gender: We won't be finding out until the birth :)
Weight Gain: 4+
Stretch marks: None yet! 
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Sleep: Hit or miss. Some nights I sleep so peacefully & other nights I wriggle in pain.
Best moment of the week: Three glorious days spent with the hubby. Although it was -30 out we still had fun.
Worst moment of the week: An out of the blue moment of morning sickness that no less resulted in me vomiting all over the snow covered grounds of a church & all along the roadside... and in my hair. Lovely.
Miss anything: Sweets. We gave sweets up for Lent... what was I thinking! Not even a week in & I'm already going bonkers!
Movement: Almost positive I have felt some movement, but being a first timer I am constantly questioning whether its baby or gas...
Cravings: Chocolate, chocolate, c h o c o l a t e & fruit.
Queasiness or sickness: One random day as mentioned above...
Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment