Thursday, February 18, 2016

Minted Artwork Contest




Last June I entered one of the Minted artwork contests. It was completely on a whim, but I had the extra time & it was something I have been wanting to do for quite a while. I was so nervous to put my artwork up against all these other wonderful artists around the world, but I have always admired all of the artwork available on their website that I couldn't pass this up!

Much to my surprise, a few weeks later, I found out that one of my pieces had been chosen! I never thought in a million years I stood a chance against everyone else. I was in utter shock & almost cried down my leg!

I have since been eagerly awaiting for my print to become available for purchase. There were a few steps to go through after winning, but it was such a neat little process!

Now, my print  'I Dream of You' is available for purchase on Minted in my own 'shop'! I could not be more excited & I have the ability to add more prints down the line, which is such a dream! :)

All prints purchased through Minted are created by independent artists & printed on high quality archival paper. Each print is available in multiple sizes & you have the option to choose from an array of frames! Their items always arrive so quickly & beautifully packaged. :)

There is a link to my print on the right side of this page as well as each of the links throughout this post! Please go take a look see if you so wish! You can always find my other prints available through my Etsy shop. I will soon be adding more too! :)

Happy Thursday! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment