Sunday, February 21, 2016

19 Weeks



How far along: 19 weeks - baby is the size of a tomato.
Gender: We are still standing firm on not finding out the gender. :)
Weight Gain: 5+ I have an appointment in a couple weeks, so I will find out the real number then.
Stretch marks: Nope 
Maternity clothes: None quite yet. Although I did just purchase my first pair of maternity jeans for when the time comes.
Sleep: Good.
Best moment of the week:  A full fledged "snow day." It's the most snow we have seen since moving to Rochester!
Worst moment of the week: Having to shovel out our driveway. It was a great workout, but I was sore for days...
Miss anything: Running outside. It's been a few days because of all the snow. 
Movement: Almost positive I have felt baby kicking now!
Cravings: Doughnuts. I don't even like them... and fruit. Lots & lots of fruit.
Queasiness or sickness: None
Looking forward to: More sunny days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment