Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

It's Friday! Another week has come to an end & it gets me all sorts of excited. We are supposed to have a sunny weekend with temperatures reaching the 50's! Can't wait! :)


We are seriously at the max with greenery in our home, but I would love to add an arrangement like the one above... I'm sure I could make room. And we do have a trip to IKEA coming up... :)

Mrs. Meyers has their limited edition soaps out & let me tell you the "Peony" scent is to die for. I probably over wash my hands just so I can sniff them...

I have these latte bowls & I love them. Anthropologie is always changing up the colors & I've been continuously checking our local store to pick up one of the lavender colored bowls. 

I have a mild obsession with Chrissy Teigen. She is witty & honest & so, so funny. AND she just released a cookbook that I'm anxious to get my hands on. It's called "Cravings."  I would shovel every single recipe into my face.

I'm a novice for sure when it comes to the whole world of essential oils, but they fascinate me so much. We have a few that we have been diffusing regularly to purify the air since the flu is going around. Grapefruit & lemon are our current favorites since they freshen up the smell of any room & brighten up your mood while they purify.

We have a pretty muted palette throughout our little home, but I always love finding ways to add pops of color especially when the weather is on the verge of warming up. Throw pillows & candles are one easy way to do that. 


Happy Weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment