Monday, February 29, 2016

20 Week Bump Update

Holy crap we have made it to the halfway point in my pregnancy! It seems to have flown by & gone at a snails pace all at once.


How far along: 20 weeks - baby is the size of a mango!
Gender: No clue :) 
Weight Gain: 5+ 
Stretch marks: Nope 
Maternity clothes: One pair of maternity jeans. They are so insanely comfy I may never go back to regular jeans after baby. And I finally broke down & purchased a larger bra... 
Sleep: Horrendous. I would give anything to sleep on my stomach or my back even. My hip bones always hurt no matter what I do. :(
Best moment of the week: Making it to the halfway mark! Surreal. And a haircut for the first time in almost a year!
Worst moment of the week: Fighting off some sort of cold. 
Miss anything: Seriously I dream of deli meat. A hoagie with pounds upon pounds of deli meat sounds insanely delicious.
Movement: Pretty darn sure it's a yes at this point :) It's a really goofy feeling, but so cool! 
Cravings: Fruit & pasta always sound delicious. And I can't forget sweets.
Symptoms: Round ligament pain. I'm fine for the majority of the day, but the moment I lay down everything hurts in my lower abdomen.
Belly Button in or out: In. But it looks freakishly tiny.
Queasiness or sickness: None & I haven't taken Unisom (sleep aid) to help with my nausea in over a week. I'm really out of the morning sickness woods now! I've also have been drinking a little coffee again, but only iced. Hot coffee totally creeps me out. 
Looking forward to: Figuring out some name options. We are having a really difficult time agreeing!


No comments:

Post a Comment