Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Maternity Style

I am still sort of in the "is she or isn't she" phase. As a result I've been wearing mainly leggings & flowing tops, mostly for comfort, but also to cover my tummy that looks like I have had far too many burritos. Once I've really popped I plan on wearing more form fitting outfits; I think it's super flattering on pregnant ladies. Lookin' at you Chrissy Teigen.

I am determined to hold out on maternity clothing until the warmer weather arrives. I have bought a few "regular" items in the next size up & I just purchased my first pair of maternity jeans. We will see if I actually make it the next couple of months on what I have...

I really want to fill my closet with a ton of Spring & Summer dresses that can hopefully be worn after baby is born. I've always felt most confident in a pretty dress & I'm sure that will hold true as I get further along in my pregnancy. Plus, lets face it, I frequent the bathroom so often these days & dresses are just way easier...

Here are a few dresses I have been dreaming of buying & a couple are non-maternity for all you none pregnant ladies! :)

One // Two // Three // Four // Five // Six


Happy Wednesday! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment