Sunday, March 6, 2016

21 Week Bump Update




How far along: 21 weeks - baby is the size of a banana!
Gender: No clue :) 
Weight Gain: 9 lbs 
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: A couple items, but I really don't know how much longer I will make it without maternity pants. All of my shirts fit just fine & all of my pants fit until I go to button them around my stomach... I had to use the old ponytail trick the other day.
Sleep: It's gotten better. I've been using lavender & chamomile right before bed and I think it's really helping!
Best moment of the week: We bought a grill! Finally!
Worst moment of the week: The bitter cold. But it's going to be in the 60's this week!!
Miss anything: Raw sushi :(
Movement: Quite a bit, especially at night.
Cravings: Still the same old things. :)
Symptoms: Restless legs like you wouldn't believe & I've now entered the world of heartburn.
Belly Button in or out: In. 
Queasiness or sickness: None.
Looking forward to: Sort of nailing down how we would like the nursery to look!



No comments:

Post a Comment