Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Spring Fever Playlist

I am insanely ready for Spring. This was our first Winter in Rochester & it was surprisingly mild. We have had snow flurries almost daily, but we've also been lucky enough to have a few days in the 50's & 60's!

When we lived in Hershey I craved to have a full on Winter with multiple snow days & although we did get snow there, it was just never enough for me for whatever reason. Now, this year, in Rochester, we had one major snowfall & I can honestly say I'm good for another year... or more. Maybe I'm just getting old & want to live in a warmer climate all year.

I love having all four seasons, but I have definitely been wanting warmer weather & sunshine more than I ever have before. This week has been much, much warmer with a few days of sunshine sprinkled in which is giving me Spring fever even more. We've already started our cherry tomatoes & jalepenos in the house, so we're super excited! We also just purchased our first REAL grill. No more mini-portable for us! And maybe it's because when Spring officially arrives we will be another season closer to meeting our little babe. :)

With all these warmer, grilling days ahead I'm sharing some songs from our Spring playlist. We love dancing around like crazy people & music just really sets the mood!


Enjoy & happy Wednesday! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment