Monday, April 18, 2016

27 Week Bump Update!



How far along: 27 weeks - baby is the size of a cucumber!  
Gender: Not finding out :)
Weight Gain: 20 lbs
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: I'm sure I will be buying some maternity shorts very soon.
Sleep: Pretty good
Best moment of the week: The weather! It has been soooo insanely beautiful!
Worst moment of the week: Since the weather has been so warm I walked outside without shoes & within minutes I was stung by a bee!
Miss anything: The same it is basically every week... a hoagie.
Movement: Heck yeah!
Cravings: This is always hard to fill out because honestly I haven't had any! They have just been normal, week to week cravings I had even before the pregnancy.
Symptoms: None really. My feet are back to normal!!
Belly Button in or out: In.
Queasiness or sickness: None.
Looking forward to: The warm weather that is supposed to continue this week & GAME OF THRONES starts Sunday!!!


Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment