Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

It's Friday ya'll! Woot Woot!


And I'm about to freak my ish because, hello, Game of Thrones starts this weekend!!! I can't tell you enough how much I love it. Like real true love... or maybe it's just Jon Snow.


I'm also loving a few other things lately, so I've put together a little "Love List" for all of you! :)

This Essie nail polish is the perfect pop of color.

Ummmmm, this trailer looks ridiculous! Nate read the book & said I would love it, but I never got around to it. Now I am for sure going to read it.

I stumbled upon this website one day & I continuously go back to it.  It has some really neat activities for young kids, recipes, beauty tricks & many other things for Mom's & women in general.

These soaps smell delish! I would know. I cram them up my nose each time I visit the store. A wee bit on the pricey side, but it's okay to indulge every once in a while, am I right?

And these candles also smell amazing, plus they come in an insanely cute jar! 

I just donated a bunch of crap. Pretty nice crap I may add. That means these sandals are fair game to add to my wardrobe, right? I may have to rethink them though since it's becoming harder & harder to tie my shoes. But I love these as well.


Happy weekending!


No comments:

Post a Comment