Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mothers Day Gift Guide

I really love searching high & low for the perfect gifts. I think it is so much fun to see the (hopefully) excited reaction of an unexpected gift on someones face.

Mother's Day is no exception. Obviously, flowers & a festive breakfast are staples on everyone's list, but there are so many more options out there for those important women in our life!



Truly, truly I love Minted. We have gotten our Christmas cards from there, a few art prints & most recently our baby shower invitations and have absolutely loved everything we've received from them. I can't say enough good things! This collaboration with Every Mother Counts is no different. EMC is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to making pregnancy & childbirth safe for every woman around the world. If your eyeballs be curious, you should check our their site!

Flowers for Mother's Day are obviously a no brainer, but to spice it up a bit you could gift some heirloom seeds instead! They will last longer than a flower arrangement & it's always fun to watch a garden grow!

What mother doesn't love some pretty jewelry? I stumbled upon Rebekah Gough's site & fell head over heels when I spotted the "Mama Bear" necklace. I gravitate towards simple, delicate jewelry & she has so many options! There is even a "Nana Bear" necklace :)

Another option along the line of flowers is a wreath. I have spotted so many bright, beautiful wreaths while we're out & about now that the weather is getting warmer! 

Joanna Gaines can do no wrong & I'm sure all the mothers would agree. There are so many gift options from Magnolia Market it's hard to choose just one, but the metal signs are so neat! 


Happy Wednesday! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment