Wednesday, May 4, 2016

28 & 29 Week Update

I forgot to post my 28 week update, so I've included that in this post. :)


How far along: 29 weeks - baby is the size of a small cabbage.
Gender: Not finding out :)
Weight Gain: 22 lbs
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: Nope, but I'm thinking of giving up anything with a waistband real soon
Sleep: Not so great this week.
Best moment of the week:  Ummm... the latest Game of Thrones episode!
Worst moment of the week: People I don't even know saying to me "Whoa, you must be due any day!" How about ya just keep your mouthpieces shut.
Miss anything: Eh... nothing comes to mind this week.
Movement: Absolutely 
Cravings: Just food in general.
Symptoms: I thought my sciatic nerve was pinched, but it turns out I have tweaked a muscle. Thankfully its beginning to get better!
Belly Button in or out: In, but basically non existent.
Queasiness or sickness: None.
Looking forward to: IKEA!!!



How far along: 28 weeks - baby is the size of a 
Gender: Not finding out :)
Weight Gain: 20 lbs
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: None.
Sleep: Pretty good
Best moment of the week: I past my glucose test! Wahoo!
Worst moment of the week: Getting poked in each arm at my last appointment :(
Miss anything: The same it is basically every week... a hoagie.
Movement: Yes! 
Cravings: Not really anything. Maybe a Hershey's milkshake..
Symptoms: None really.
Belly Button in or out: In.
Queasiness or sickness: None.
Looking forward to: Going home for the day to move my sister into her new home :)



No comments:

Post a Comment