Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

Hello weekend! You could not have come fast enough!

We are taking a trip to IKEA! CAN'T WAIT! Nate & I have been, but my family has not so they're looking forward to the trip too. Plus, I've heard their Swedish meatballs are amazing; we're all eager to try them out! I've got plenty of things on my list for the nursery... fingers crossed it all fits in the car!



A little Friday round up of some fun links for ya'll to visit.

Justin Timberlake just dropped a new song

1 minute workout? Yes, please.

With Mother's Day this weekend here are "30 Signs You're Officially a Mom."

If you love Game of Thrones like I do, you will appreciate this about the most recent episode.

I'm a sucker for plants. If I could fill each & every crevice of our home with plants I would. Digging this hanging planter.

These sandals.

Jimmy Fallon does it again.

Don't we all wish we could take a gap year??? This family did & their travels are really fun to follow. Someday, someday...


Now go get your weekend on. :) and Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment