Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday I'm in Love

Hello, FRIIIIIIDAAYYY!

Some fun links below to get your weekend started off right!


The past couple of years we have created a "Summer Bucket List" for ourselves & last years was a complete success! I've been on the hunt for simple, fun things for us to do before the baby arrives as well as after. I found this article that has some really fun ideas whether you have children or not.

Brooklyn Decker's house. I have some extra love for the neon sign in her home office. :)

Steak salad with creamy horseradish dressing. I looovvee horseradish. The other day a group of extra sweet colleagues of Nate's threw him a baby shower & one of the ladies brought this exact salad, so naturally I had to track it down. The only difference... she added baby potatoes which I would highly recommend!

Things you can make in a blender other than smoothies. Note to self: I really need a blender.

Amazing makeup transformations.

The stories from Memorial Sloan Kettering break my heart. :( Doctors, nurses & families sacrifice so much.

10 best cities to travel with your furry friend(s). 


Kick yo' feet up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment