Tuesday, May 24, 2016

32 Week Bump Update!


How far along: 32 weeks - baby is the size of a head of lettuce. According to the app baby is about the same size & length that I was when I was brought home! Crazy...
Gender: Not finding out!
Weight Gain: 23 lbs.
Stretch marks: Not one. Fingers crossed.
Maternity clothes: I just purchased a couple maternity maxi dresses :)
Sleep: Decent this week.
Best moment of the week: Color Run with our families!
Worst moment of the week: Mangled knee from totally wiping out at the Color Run :(
Miss anything: My balance...
Movement: Yes.
Cravings: Any sort of summer cookout food.
Symptoms: The area around my belly button is crazy sensitive.
Belly Button in or out: In.
Queasiness or sickness: None.
Looking forward to: A three day weekend for Memorial Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment