Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday I'm In Love

I can hardly believe it is already Memorial Day weekend. Time sure is flying by! But we could not be more excited for the sunny, 90 degree weather coming our way this weekend! We're going to pack in the good outdoors & sprinkle a healthy portion of s'mores in there.

It's also hard to believe that one year ago this weekend we moved to Rochester! Craziness. We definitely learned we are warm weather fans & water lovers over the course of this year. I also realized that palm tree has quite a few less "palms"...


Here are a few links below to kick off your holiday weekend!



The Beauty & the Beast teaser trailer

I will be making this salad over the weekend with a couple tweaks... maybe some feta cheese crumbled in.

Everyone & their mother has probably already seen this, but I had to share it here anyway! It's just too funny.

Aaron Rodgers brother is on the Bachelorette. He's my favorite so far, but time will tell...

51 things to bring to your Memorial Day BBQ. The brownie skewers looks delicious.

I can't even do this. We're (I'm) determined to teach our kid to swim by one. Two at the latest...

Who would have ever known. Unless you're Swedish.

Jimmy & Adam serenade the troops.



Happy Memorial Day weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment