Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Artwork Inspiration

Ever since I found out we will be moving in May I've been so excited to decorate & make our new place feel more like us! Most everything in our current apartment are hand me downs. We're super grateful, but they just aren't things we would have picked out for ourselves. Our apartment is so old & everything is straight out of 1976. The walls are paneled, cracking & frankly just weird, so we haven't hung too many things up since living here. One thing I'm really excited to do with our next place is hang artwork up, maybe a gallery wall or two... who knows, I just can't wait! 

I've been browsing Pinterest endlessly for decorating ideas. Since we will most likely be moving into another apartment/townhome I've been looking at Apartment Therapy A LOT! They have the neatest ideas. It is going to be insanely hard to decide what to do, but I've included a few of my favorites so far.






I've also been browsing some artists' for the actual artwork. I found Anna Bond of the Rifle Paper Co. & she has a few prints I'm obsessed with. Her work is so beautiful and feminine... love it!  Also, Minted has really amazing options for art prints too. I've found quite a few I would love to own!

Happy April Fools Day! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment